RealNetworks Teams Up With Verizon
Leader in multimedia stories brings innovative digital photo and video experience to Verizon Cloud users
RealTimes, initially released in
"The tide is turning in how consumers engage with multimedia stories," said
RealTimes will come integrated in the Verizon Cloud. When opening the Verizon Cloud app, users will see a tab within "Photos and Videos" titled "Stories" in which they can click and begin to create their own personal montages with the RealTimes app. They will also have their photos and videos from their camera roll organized into "Smart Albums" - albums automatically created based on events and locations of where and when the photos were taken. Since Stories and Smart Albums will be stored in the Verizon Cloud users can access them anytime and anywhere.
In addition to RealTimes Stories, the RealTimes all-in-one app is loaded with features for getting the most out of your personal media. Verizon Cloud users now have access to the following features in the RealTimes app:
- Manage and enjoy your entire photo and video collection with one app
- Add photos and videos to the app automatically when auto upload is enabled
- Easily share all of your personal videos of any length and photos publicly or privately - recipients do not need the RealTimes app to be able to view the media shared
- Safely store your precious family memories in the cloud and access them across all your devices
- Automatically organize all your photos and videos into a timeline by date and location making them easy to access and view
- View video and photos across your devices - TV, tablet, smartphone or PC - with the highest quality video possible and automatically formatted for each device
- Upload photos and videos to one account from multiple devices making it easy to manage and enjoy your entire video and photo collection in one place
- Notify invited friends and family automatically when new photos, videos, and Stories are added to Smart Albums
RealTimes helps bring your memories to life by automatically and instantly creating video montages from your photo and video collection on your smartphones. You can customize these RealTimes Stories with your own music and titles, and share them with friends and family either privately or through social media. RealTimes also lets you safely store all of your media and RealTimes Stories in a secure cloud that you can access from any device or computer, anytime so your moments are always with you.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including statements relating to the partnerships and the market for the RealNetworks RealTimes product, and expectations regarding its functionality, usability, and availability. All statements contained in this press release that do not relate to matters of historical fact should be considered forward-looking statements. Actual results may differ materially from the results predicted. Factors that could cause actual results to differ from the results predicted include technological factors, consumer acceptance, and competitive factors such as the emergence of new entrants in the market. More information about potential risk factors that could affect
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/realnetworks-teams-up-with-verizon-300173185.html
News Provided by Acquire Media
Delayed at least 20 minutes.
Provided by eSignal.
- Shareholder Briefcase
- Request Investor Packet
- Email Alerts
- Download Library
- RSS News Feeds
- Print Page
- Email Page
Register for electronic delivery of our future annual reports, proxy statements and proxy ballots.